We expertly assist the host(s) during the event as necessary with warmth and professionalism.
You relax, smile and enjoy your party!
FEES: call us for current fees
- Minimum 5 hours bookings
- Overtime is charged at the same rates in ½ hr increments and can be settled on the day of the event,
the day before or as per agreement with Blazena Federer.
- Travel and parking fee may apply.
- Each assignment has a captain who is in charge of the staff. If you hire only one person,
that person is hired as a captain. The second and additional assistants are 80% of the hourly fee
for the captain.
- Bartenders, Chefs and Kitchen Assistants rates vary pending skills
and experience required for the assignment.
Staff and Host responsibilities: detailed policy provided on request.
50% deposit is required at time of booking to place your event on our calendar and ensure staff’s availability. No staff service is guaranteed until a deposit is received.
For holidays, or booking of services within 2 weeks or less before event date, full pre-payment is required.
Holiday Surcharges as follows:
25% on the following holidays: Mother’s Day, Memorial Weekend, July 4th, Labor Day Weekend
50% for Easter, Passover, Rosh Hashanah and from the 2nd Friday in December thru the 1st Sunday after New Years Day.
100% (double rate) on Thanksgiving; Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day
- $30 booking fee plus $30 per staff member for cancellations up to 1 week (2 weeks and $60/per staff assistant for holidays) before event
- $30 booking fee plus $60 per staff assistant for cancellations between 7-4 days before your event (for holidays $30 booking fee + 50% of the total of the original fee), as the staff is committed for your event and at that point they’ll not be able to accept another assignment.
- If cancelled within 72 hours before the event, any refunds or credits for re-scheduling of service are at the discretion of Staff with Class.
BACK TO TOP